With more than 20 years experience Anita works tirelessly to source the best wines possible for her customers. These include a collection of Champagnes from individual growers to Grand Marques, delights from boutique wineries from around the world and old world classics such fine Burgundies, Riojas and Barolos.
We hold regular tastings in store where we welcome winemakers to talk about their wines as we taste them, as well as big events such as the Spring and Christmas tastings in the Royal Pump Rooms.
Whether you’re in need of a bottle of something interesting to go with an evening meal, something special for a celebration, or need an event or party to be catered for, our friendly knowledgeable staff will be on hand to assist.
- A joy to come home to a glass of Two Rivers Sauvignon blanc waiting for you & the sunshine with it #WineWednesday http://t.co/4uO3gWVmoD || 3 days ago
- @RobCosterPT I'm afraid he's turned to drink ,cos he can't lift as much as Russell..... Lol :-)) look forward to arranging a run #Nosweat !! || 4 days ago
- @RobCosterPT I know it's only Monday but couldn't resist fab red !!Big run tomorrow #motivation http://t.co/XSziGvpdr9 || 5 days ago
- @RobCosterPT certainly am....let me know when it's suitable #fitness #motivation || 5 days ago
- Just manage 8k run followed by a swim @RobCosterPT last day here been a great trip spending time with dad looking forward 2 seeing my G team || 1 week ago
- Rather pleased with myself just achieved my 2nd 10kin this week @RobCosterPT @alexjtoft1 in Denia #feelgoodfactor #achievment || 1 week ago
- "good company, good #wine, good welcome, can make good people..." so said Shakespeare - who's with us on that??? ;-) || 1 week ago